Girlz Daily

Thursday, November 11, 2010

 





PCD's Workout Routine


I bought this DVD as I'm determined to start regularly exercising this year, I wanted a fun way in which I didn't feel like I was exercising & I've always enjoined dancing so I figured a workout/dance DVD was my best option. Being a fan of the Pussycat dolls I saw this & bought it in the hopes that the dance moves would be similiar & fun to do.

I love the DVD, its good fun & gets me out of breath. Crazy hardcore its not but I'd definitely recommend it if your quite new to the dance/fitness DVD thing or if your just a Pussycat Doll fan. The DVD is split into three workouts 'Don't cha', 'Burlesque' & 'Buttons' as well as a warm up & cool down. I found it quite easy to grasp the moves, but I struggled slightly on Burlesque & Buttons but I got it after re-doing them a few times. I did feel a bit of an idiot standing there doing a burlesque routine in my living room which Robin shouting "Bite, step, push it, slap it" but its all good fun.

I worked up a bit of a sweat but other people's reviews are saying its not that good a workout but I'll let you be the judge, I suppose it depends more on your personal level of fitness & what kind of exercise your used to. The dance moves are however a bit repeatitive & its just a small routine that you repeat over & over to the song but that's why its so easy to learn the steps & remember them. Nicole only features in the Buttons performance which is a bit misleading when its very much advertised like Nicole will be in the entire thing. But all in all I enjoy the DVD I want to workout to it, the dancers all have great bodies but yet sometimes look like they're feeling the burn which encourages you. I'd definitely recommend it, Robins a great choreographer, who motivates you really well & the moves are sexy & fun to do. 

Good Luck
      

No comments:

Post a Comment